Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Clarence's 20th

The end of most friends' birthday this year. A lot are turning 21 next year, which  means a hefty increase in spending)): School's starting next month and I really hope I could cope with school, work, driving lessons and of course fun! :/  

Went to celebrate Clarence's belated birthday with a simple dinner. Short and sweet^^ Decided on Lenas again with the girlfriend because there was so much choices of food and we haven't really tried em! Lenas at Bugis formally at level 1 has relocated to #02-45 beside Seoul Garden. We do not know that it had merged with another cuisine (Japanese) from the same company (MOF) so we ended up walking one whole round-.- The signboard is now MOF Izakaya.

Now besides the vast western food choices, we also have Japanese cuisine to choose from!




One separate menu for Dessert and Beverages.




Hello birthday boy! 




Gonna ripe open his present!




Can't decide on what to eat?




Getting a little impatient waiting for food. There was a crowd that day and we had to queue before being allocated  our seats. I'm not sure if reservations could be made but I suppose it should be.







My cute girlfriend trying to stifle a laugh.




Ahhh! 250g Ribeye steak medium rare done! Are you drooling?




How to forget about my long time ccraving? Salmon sashimi((; Happy girl is me.




Spicy Chicken with 2 sides.




Mozzarella  Cheese Chicken




My favourite: Pasta besides steak. Going for budget so yea.... Mixed seafood. I was wondering if I got cheated but the clams and mussels and prawns are all mixed and hidden in the pasta-.-




Smoked duck which taste not bad too. Considering my 1st horrible experience tasting smoked duck.




Extra sides!




Pan Fried Dory Fish Pasta with Cheese.




Girlfriend! My face look horrible because I could only be bothered to draw my horrible brows (which are still growing slowly) single eye shadow colour and mascara.




Love the floral romper from Hollyhoque. Was afraid it would be cold because the weather hasn't been good so I put on my Agneselle Irina blazer.







Yumms! Done with eating already uh?







Such a lonely boyyyy




He is so tall lahhhhh!




Knees bent to accommodate my height.










Group photo with Wei Lun missing because he say his hair short and go one corner emo. 


More birthdays to come next year!CHEERS!!!

No comments: