Monday, March 23, 2009

God damn it!Wondering wth m i doing blogging so early in de morning rite?Talk bout it, im damn pissed off!I thot these days i would sleep lyk a pig as usual cuz i tend to sleep at 2 plus/3plus lately n wake up around noon den go for work if im working.Diff story la if im working morning shift or mid.Of cuz gotta wake up early.Ok back to y i woke up so early 2day.Well mar hols is over le so my sis starts sch 2day lyk de rest(duh?)Too bad.Blame myself for being de lightest sleeper in my family.Family of 4 n im de only one having tis prob!Y me uh?I dunno y.Always when my sis wakes up to wash up n get dressed for sch,she would have to on de bloody light in my room cuz de wardrobe is thr.And sometimes at de click of de switch i'll be woken up.On days tat im tired i'll probably not be able to hear de switch being clicked on but still wake up cuz of de brightness.Cant she juz get her stuff to her room every nite before gg to bed?!2day i woke up at 6 plus becuz of her!When de sky is not even bright!And i tried to go back to sleep but failed to.I finally gave up n wake up.I bet i'll be damn tired later on at work cuz i slept at 3 plus ytd.Imagine haviing 3+ hrs of sleep den go to work to face those bloody irritating n fussy customers.Im not lyk those ppl tat can ton n not sleep a wink for de whole nite n yet manage to stay awake de next day.I juz cant.Later my manager sure catch me keep yawning,but too bad i cant help it)): Holy shit!my leg is aching lyk hell frm ytd cuz of cycling.Lucky it's only de left leg n not both.Ouh Gosh!Im tired.My eyes are feeling very sleepy but i cant sleep!!!Later after work i bet i'll probably be too tired to blog bout it.Lazy anw...

No comments: