Monday, March 23, 2009

Screw de china ladies la!Shall not talk bout it.I now very confused very fan!Y?Why muz things lyk tat always happen to me?Do i really deserve these?WEll i didnt c these coming.I've tried so hard to be a better person,but i guess i didnt try hard enough?I dunno.I've been thinking n thinking n thinking.Juz becuz i think too much sometimes caused me to be unable to sleep.I fret.Y should i?Im human wit feelings.Once,twice i can take it.But when it all come at a go,i think i'll collapse.Devastated.I wanna cry.Yet still wanna put up a strong front.For wat?!i feel so helpless.Im scared.Sometimes when i wanna try n start believing again,my hopes are dashed.I've pen down every single thing of how i felt.Lyk one of my previous post.If thr's no hope i might save myself frm being down right disappointed.If i'd seen it coming i would dodge,n maybe i wouldnt be lyk tat now.Im tired le.Juz wanna find a safe spot n rest.Perhaps...perhaps...

No comments: