Monday, September 28, 2009

Ytd practically feels lyk juz now.During break at work cousin msg me n say he's coming.I was so damn happy luh so long didnt c him le.Tsk!After work he met me n bought a jeans at topman before heading to iluma to buy movie tickets.Acc he n his fren(eugene)for dinner den to archade lepak awhile before de movie start.FAME.It's a nice movie.Not as nice as step up2 but quite close to.After tat headed hm.Picnic later was cancelled)): Ouh well.Thr's always next time.And ouh i forgot to mention my cousin while waiting for me to end work he went to archade n spend lyk 30 dollars to get me a brown doggy.Cute.Thx((:

2moro actually suppose to be my of day but manager asked if i could go back for work n after thinking i said i could but got plans(cancelled)So he let me work frm 8(pack stock) till de afternoon shift takes over.I dunno y i agreed to work anw.Haha.So frm 5 days working became 6 days.And i got bored n started thinking should i change my nails colour n...YES!I decided to.Black to orange den to guess wat?MY fav colour!Haha below are de pics.Cant blame me im bored~NEON ORANGE.Super damn bright uh!

Adding on de finishing touches.


Left hand was perfectly n nicely done. DEN.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TA-DA!!!
DE right hand.Imperfectly done.Not quite clear in de pics thou.
Juz lyk in life thr's perfections n imperfections.Juz gotta adjust to improve de imperfections.It is acceptable.Juz undeniable.


FINALLY...
WOOHOO~!My fav colour.Ncie not?Nice rite i noe((: thankQ^^

No comments: