Saturday, April 25, 2009

2day time at work was fucking difficult to pass(sorry bout tat).Was damn tired alright.So no mood n energy to work.Ouh well no choice.I was damn pissed off at a young lady i would say.She's a tourist i guess.She stood inside de fitting room area n I told her she had to wait outside after trying cuz only customers trying on de merchandise are allowed into de fitting room area.If i dun chase her out,i'll be de one getting scolding.I dun wan tat.Den she said:but i juz tried cant i wait here(inside)?I said:Sorry,no u'll still have to wait outside.Y?She asked.She:It's so ridiculous!In england we are allow isn't it de same?Wat's de diff?I so wanna tell her.U said it's england already n u're in singapore not england.However,I said:Diff places have diff rules.She: i cant believe it!It's so ridiculous!And she walked out.Ouh puh-lease for goodness sake.I got so pissed off trying to reason wit her.I wanna shout at her but well i cant.
Again hu de bloody hell inplemented de customers are always rite policy?Bullshit i say!Customers are human n aren't we too?Always when it's de customers fault n no matter how they'll make it sound as if we were at fault.Gracious!Screw them la seriously.I dare say im not even lyk tat so unreasonable.I definitely dont go shopping lyk tat.They're making our job more diffcult den it already is!God damn it!
Im too tired to keep a smile tat'll last throu de whole day.Chui man!I miss B!Work again 2moro n after tat go hm to complete hw needed for monday.Bleahz)): Monday i got so many things to bring den go work sure heavy lyk siao.Shall ask a guy to help me bring my lecture notes hm to lighten my burden.See hu wanna be de gd hearted one.Lols!

No comments: