Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2day effective com ICA 1 is finally over.Gosh so nervous man.And teacher said tat we were told to hand in an outline of our speech n i didnt.Should have been minus of 5 marks straight but cuz almost half de class didnt have it either so we were give a chance to hand it in on thurs.Phew man.Everybody looked so smart 2day in formal wear n we're so cam whoring in class.HAHA.I really look damn short in tat attire.Whatever-.- And those heels are killing my feet!!!GOt blister man.Cannot wear flipflop for de time being.Argh!PAin leis.Decided to take bus hm instead of walking cuz i cmi liao.
I seriously dislike microecons leh.Teacher is lyk so heck care.My frens ask her qns she lyk goes i taught it last week if u dunno is it my prob kinda ans.Wher got teacher lyk tat de?!Absurdous man.Ok la on our part we should pay more attention too but even when we did she oso didnt care much.Guess sec sch teacher really spoon feed us too much.Teachers in sec sch were more den great.Fantastic i would say.Frens too((: POsitive positive!
When pics 2day is sent to me i'll upload here uh.Meanwhile wait ba.Im so bloody tired.Zzz-.- random ok.Lols.RAin rain do come.I love rainy days.I wanna play in de rain...
to be continued wit pics... ...

No comments: