Saturday, June 6, 2009

2day AFA test was well quite satisfied wit my performance.De module i pinned most hope on.Next week 2 more tests,stats n IT n tats it!I hope i'll do well for de last 2 too:x During break poly cliques 'surprised' me by gg to fish & co to celebrate my bday in advance.MAKE ME SUPER MALU!But thx anw for all((: i had my fun^^ And thankQ belinda,alvin n jonald for de bag((: After sch head to far east to shop shop awhile n eve they'll pei me but only i bought things.Haha.Ouh well i cant help it cuz i haven shopped for lyk 2 mths or so le.I didnt buy big la~ Went hm n bf was already thr.Sorry..*chuckles^^ DEn lepak lepak till birdy came over awhile n bf n birdy left to meet bolin.
Photos of de day:

The clique.


Adriel bend down to accomodate my height-.-


Ernest & me.
While waiting for de food to come...

The cake

Girls couldnt finish our food except for sam n shanx2)): wat a waste!

No comments: