Sunday, June 21, 2009

My dear birdy darling tagged me to do tis so here i go!

Leave one memory that you and I had together.
It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
Leave a comment here.
Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty cool and funny to see the responses.(PLEASE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS)

1. Where and how did we meet?
2. How long have you known me?
3. The last time we saw/talked/chatted/texted each other?
4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
5. What kind of movies do I like?
6. What's my favorite music?
7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else(what)?
8. Am I funny?
9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? Explain why you picked it.
10. If you and I were stranded on an island alone, how?
11. Where do you think I will be in 20 years?
12. What reminds you of me?
13. What is my best attribute?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?

below is the answer from me to birdy.

1. sec 1? in class! believe me his one irritating fellow!haha^^
2. 4 yrs plus?
3. mins ago on msn
4. Tis guy so detestful!
5. He practically watch everything he things it's nice
6. Ok i seriously got no idea
7. Hmm.How bout chou birdy?How does tat sounds?
8. can be
9. white bird!cuz u're so fair no matter how u try to tan urself.Gee
10. Well i dunno.Perhaps i would cry uh.Haha
11. I cant predict de future u noe?Maybe something tat gotta do wit money.Lols!
12. Any bird tat flew pass.Or someone as late as u!
13. caring?let me consider again uh.
14. nope
15.Of cuz!

No comments: