Monday, September 21, 2009

Woohoo~Well deserved off day 2moro!Haha.Shiok man.Had been working n working n working.But one day only)): better den nth luh.Den work den off again so ok lorx.Tired seh.But time passed quite fast 2day luh so im actually quite happy leh.IM actually wishing sch wouldnt start so soon.Cuz now is lyk no need trouble hw or projects not done freely go wherever i wan when i off or juz go work n yea la.Nth much bout work except only meeting fucktard cust.Ouh well used to it already.I dislike taking trains on public hols cuz it's super duper cramp lyk siao
!N especially erhems...Ppl kept pushing till im practically leaning on a guy behind me.Lucky only 3 stops uh.So afraid tat ppl will step on my feet!I wanna go shopping fever is still wit me.Me now lyk no life leh.I dunno luh!

No comments: