Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sry readers for abandoning my blog so long.Too busy wit work n having fun.Enjoying my hols ttm except thr's insufficient vitamin M~!)): Last wed went to PH wit girlf n gang n kinda had fun?But they(richard,alan) cmi when de night juz got started.Next rnd wait for me!Dun get drunk yet!All chiong one cfm cnt tahan one.And i feel single tt nite.In approximately 2 wks time another chill out night!WOOHOO~cnt wait^^



That day went to cut my hair n redye my hair n it turns out damn cuiiiii!I cn cry man!My precious hair=x I chose de darkest brown cuz thr aint choco brown n it turned out...
.
.
.

.
.
.


Initially it looks black n my bangs super short again.


After one wash it turns out to be...
.
.
.

.
.
.


Lyk purplish red.Omg~*faints*

2day msp results came out n our outlet is de only outlet tt got a -ve score.Jialat max.And L lectured me for chatting too much on shop floor.Well im not de only one kay.Anw i gotta watch my back cuz i cnt get one more warning letter.I've alrd got 2 for being late at arnd mid yr.One more tts it.Say byebye to topshop.I need lotsa vitamin M!!!!!!

No comments: