Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wat only.2day went to work as per normal.sian.But before tat, n before meeting zoe,i went to tiong baru to get my T700(red) phone!So happy la.It's lyk finally lorx.Nth much bout work except tat when it's lyk 9 plus near to closing time suddenly alot ppl lorx.De whole shop is in such a mess.Chuncks of clothes all on de floor,wit hangers sticking out.So unsightly.Crazy can!We anounced closing twice yet a grp of girls still thr so gotta wait till they leave-.-''' Den no need mop floor not bad uh?Haha.But de floor damn dirty lorx.Tsk tsk tsk!Never will have one day clean.After work cab back wit zoe.Got off for 2moro till tues.Shiok uh.Lyk real!Got sch ma.Haiz y sch gonna start soon?Aiya.Hmmm...
2moro is lyk de LAST day of hols for me before sch starts.So gonna out!I didnt actually enjoyed my 4 mths plus hols cuz i was working all de while.6 days per weeks.Now cut down already cuz company oso cut cost ma.Hope sch is gonna be fun,and de new classmates too.Sch of business is on de other side of de sch.Meaning away frm de other schs.Sobsob))': Cuz most of my frenz are on de other side.Well well we can always meet((: Somehow...

QianYu:
OUH MY!Of cuz im nice la~!U oso not de first day noe me.Rite rite?Gee^^No need to thank me.Wat are frenz for?They dun be thr for de gd times only yea?Chill chill...I lyk tat!Laughing lyk nobody's biz.I corrected myself le lorx.I juz happen to be thinking bout 2009 de 20 ma.Tats y.Anyhow only.YEAYEA!MUZ post about ME!ME!ME!Okok me being temporary insane.Text me more often bout everything,anything.Keep me updated alright((: or i'll be lyk a bee buzzing u non stop!Im waiting fo de post bout me((: *Chuckles And 2moro,de day after 2moro everyday will de increasingly a better day.Smiles my dearest fishy((:

No comments: