Friday, March 30, 2012

EHA Skincare

If you have been reading this little space of mine, you would know that some time in mid March I tried my luck to win either 1 session of facial or $264 worth of product from a blogger Darren Ang's post.And yes I was one of the 3 lucky winners!I won myself a set of skincare products.Shall not go on to the details, but if your are interested you can scroll back to I think 16 Mar 2012's post.

I have been using it for 2 weeks and I like it a lot.I will tell you why as you read on.


The set of products


Exfoliating Gel.Only 2-3 pumps per use.Best is at the end of the day.


See the white dots are the "dirt" from exfoliating.


This eye cream comes in a unique shape where u pump out the cream,you can use the back side to apply w/o using your dirty fingers which is full of bacteria.   


And finally the mositurising gel.The design the container in a way that u only pump out the amount you need instead of having to dig them out.What I like about this moisturising gel is that after application, it doesn't feels sticky and oily while it is quickly absorbed in by your skin.


Okay lah cannot see clearly blame my bb's camera.It doesn't do justice to the pictures.What to do?Unless someone wanna sponsor me a camera?Hehe^^

You can check them out at their website or Facebook page.
Their clinic is located at:
 260 Orchard Rd
#05-05
The Heeren
Singapore 238855

No comments: