Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kaplan at Murdoch Programmes

People like me has reached the stage in life to decide the next path of our life.And very often when we are choosing from so many different degree options in a university, we all hope that we can take up more than one option. You are not sure to choose this, or that.If I have the opportunity to choose between the lists of major double degree programmes that Kaplan offers, it will give me an advantage after I've graduate. Instead of 1, I have 2 field of specialization to choose from in the work force.How great is that?!


Fret not with Kaplan at Murdoch Programmes!They offer a vast variety of Double Major Degree and Masters programme.I do have friends who want to get into Psychology yet do not want to give up Business and Kaplan has it!I'm probably more interested in Communications and Media studies and Business.Twice the knowledge, double your edge mah!

Anyway, now you can advance your life goals with Murdoch's Double Degree and Masters programmes offered at Kaplan Higher Education on a full time and part time basis.Check out the programmes they offer here!

Oh and if are an avid Youtube user, go take a look at the creative flash mob Kaplan HIgher Education has come up with to coincide with the Double Major!

No comments: