Sunday, June 3, 2012

More to Come




Please pardon me for not being active in this space of mine like I used to. Every since I started working, I began to feel tired easily and would turn in earlier. The latest I would go to bed is 2am and I don't even really have time to sit down and think about what I want to type down in this space. All I want to do is remove my makeup, shower and hurry dry my hair so I could sleep.

Above collage are pictures that was taken for the past 2 weeks. Sparing you the torture to scroll down so much to see pictures and pictures of food. 

I'm gonna start school tomorrow. Time passed way too fast. I don't think I'm ready yet but I have to be. The thought of facing whatever notes and studying for even a month plus made me more nervous. It's a big sum of money to decide to pursue this degree and I don't want to screw it up. I can't afford to. Shall embrace this and do the best that I can and make sure my results i worth while looking at. I pray that school and work will be nice to me *fingers crossed* I can do this!^^

No comments: