Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yummies^^

Well well it's time I share some mouth watering food with you all right? I promise you will love every bit of it! Let me feed you((: With the pictures only >.<


Chicken wings from Bakerzin

This chicken wings that goes sooo damn well with the chilli sauce! Haven yet to taste such a different kind of chilli sauce.




Midnight dim sum at Swee Choon 185 Jalan Besar.

 I'm sure many have been there already! I miss the mee sua kueh (unique) and salted egg custard bun (skin not too thick, just nice ffor my liking). Need to visit again soon!



Fried fish head bee hoon at Maggie Thai

Liang Seah St- Nearest MRT Bugis
Further down from Ah Chew's Dessert



Seafood Marinara at Ambush (Jurong Point 1-Old side)

Ah! Pasta lovers like me would enjoy this place. There are other main courses there besides pasta that are worth trying((: For Students, there is student meal for only $6.90 with a free iced tea. And one awesome thing about this place is, there is no service charges at all!



Hosei has the best instant udon I've ever tasted. Can be found in NTUC or Cold Storage. It comes in 3 flavours (Miso, Seafood, Tempura) too! My personal preference is Miso.



Vienna International Seafood Teppanyaki Restaurant at Novena Sq

If you want to go for buffet for birthday celebration or any occassions or even casual dining, this is one place that is worth what you're paying for, especially seafood lovers. Each person cost about $50 (inclusive of all charges) for dinner. Lunch would probably be around $30 if I'm not wrong.





Curry fish head set
31 Tan Quee Lan St - -Nearest MRT Bugis

Love their fish head curry set that cost only $6.50 (with barley). They are famous for their fried/sliced fish bee hoon soup too! They are very crowded during lunch time. I'm not sure about dinner though because I always go there during lunch time.



Mochi Sweets - Bugis to Bugis Plus link mall

I love it! But it's kind of pricey for $2.50/$2.80 for one. People with sweet tooth will definitely love it like I do!((: Flavours that I think are nice: Both the Chocolate (kinda messy to consume outside), Mango Yogurt, Peach, Purple Potato and Strawberry. Of course they do have many more flavours like Green tea, Chestnut, Caramel Macchiato, Blueberry, Sakura and Red bean. I guess that's about all?

Okay guys and girls hope you love my recommendations((: Will share more yummy food again soon^^


No comments: