Saturday, June 22, 2013

Awesome 21st Birthday on 08/06/2013

This update came so late but still it's something that have to be recorded for memory sake. Unlike last year, there were no surprise celebration at 12am in the morning but it was the most enjoyable birthday ever. It is a great step to go into adulthood and a big deal of responsibility, have to decide what I have to do for my future. 

Okay anyway girlfriend suggested in group chat to go visit Eugene at work and probably wait for him to end work and initially, only 4 of us (girlfriend, Clarence, Wei Lun and I) decided to go because others could not confirm. End up when we reached Bluejazz, a few more turned up-.- End up it became a proper gathering. Have been a long long time since everyone turn up for one. So Eugene also want to join in the fun and declare himself off work early. 

Everyone wished me happy birthday when the clock strike 12 and we drink and chat like normal (a little bored because majority are in army talking about army stuffs). I thought like okay since I'm wished so it's fine anyway I'm going to have my party in the evening. But at 1am+ suddenly the whole group sang birthday song and a cake appear!Awww sooo touched by my clique every year^^ sorry I don't have picture of my ice-cream brownie cake because my phone have problem reading my media card and I got so fed up that I reformatted it-.-




Hand made shot w toffee or something by Eugene (bartender)




Some Baileys shot




My favourite people with me on that very night. Thank you girlfriend for putting together this collage. Love you<3



The next day!

Girlfriend and Wei Lun came over a little earlier to help out with the decoration. Wei Lun only made himself useful when he help me to put up the decorations on the wall because he is tall enough to not need a chair.




At last! Those thin outline are not done by me (so you know why). Effort to help appreciated though >.<




My customized cake! Chocolate fudge fondant by Cake Avenue. They delivered exactly what I wanted! That agnes was supposed to be in a yellow/black stripe top and a blue jumper but I told the person I wanted  her in a white tutu dress, so tadah! I got it((: My guest complimented that the cake not only look good but tasted nice as well!5/5 stars for Cake Avenue! I think I would want a fondant wedding cake as well in the future. Heehee.




Special order four seasons mochis




Pang's Catering. The food and price is worth it! My mom still worry that we do not have enough food for the guest, but we end up having leftovers even after most guests have eaten. 




The couple who came earliest because they have to leave early for their 8pm Jay Chou's concert. That's Kim Wei aka Jimmy (my boyfriend) and Claris (dear).











My primary school friends. More than a decade already!From left to right: Dilys, me, Esther and Wen Hui.




Chubs testing out the shot I think?




My present from girlfriend and gang, plus an angbao, 2 cartons of tiger beer and a martell from the hardcore drinkers-.-




There's my clique and my secondary school friends as well. Long lived friendship my friends((: From left to right, top to bottom: Kaori (she half japanese by the way), Qian Yu, Clarence, Wei Lun, Eugene, Richard, Zhizhen,Cathryn, me, Esther, Amos and Kai Sheng.




My family




Poly mates. From left to right: Ernest, Jewell, Dilys, Jolene, me and Jeslynn.




Poly Classmates. From left to right: Karhao (missing Jaslyn), Aswin, Jasrel, me, Wen Hui and Sheryl.






The entire poly gang




My angel my University friend, Sarah. Short of another wing, Jing Yi)): I'm so glad I met them during bridging course, even though now I'm no longer in the same programme. They were selfless and they took time and patience to teach me on things i haven't learned. Thank you both! Muah =*




My same aged cousin Shi Ying








Thank you guys and relatives for coming, and thank you for all the presents and angbaos. It was the best birthday party ever for me to remember forever. 

No comments: